If you have manually created quiz questions and used them in a quiz, you might find that upon review, those questions were not worded fairly, or contain errors. To fix this, you’ll have to fix the question as well as re-mark grades.
Here’s how to update the grades for quizzes that had questions incorrectly marked.
1. Go into Assessments > Quizzes
2. From the drop down menu for the individual quiz (located at the end of the quiz title) select Grade
3. Select the Questions tab
4. Select the button labelled “Update All Attempts” then click on the question you wish to grant points to – for random questions, it’s best to start at R1 and move through until you get the correct question. It should display all of the options in the random section.
5. When you’ve located the correct question to adjust, the default should be “Give to all attempts __ points” you could fill in 1 there to give every person who took the quiz 1 point. Alternately, you can give people who answered the correct answer 1 point by selecting those options underneath.
6. Scroll down to the bottom and click Save
Make sure you edit the question in the question library so if you offer this quiz again, you don’t have to fix it again.