If you want students to access Avenue quiz answers and feedback, you will first want to modify the Submission View(s) associated with the quiz. You can find instructions for modifying Quiz settings, including Submission Views here:
Once you have modified the default Submission View or added a custom Submission View, you will want to provide students with the following instructions for accessing quiz feedback and/or answers:
Accessing Quiz Answers and Feedback
- Select Quizzes from the navigation bar.
- Select the name of the quiz for which you would like to see question answers and feedback.
- At the top of the screen you will see “Summary – [Name of Quiz].” Select the small arrow to the right of this header.
- Select Submissions from the drop down menu.
- Select Attempt 1.
- You will be able to review your answers to the questions, and can see your instructor’s feedback for each question by selecting View Feedback.