How do I import a SCORM module into Avenue to Learn?
If you have been provided an elearning module in the SCORM format – you should have a file with a .zip extension, or a ZIP file. This is a compressed file that contains many different elements. Quite often this is the result of an export from a program like Articulate Storyline or other elearning module creation tools.
Locate the file on your computer and then follow the steps below to import into an Avenue to Learn course:
- From Edit Course, click Import/Export/Copy Components, then Import Components.
- Select from a course package.
- Click Start.
- Drag and drop the ZIP file (SCORM package) onto the upload target.
- Click Import All Components.
- Do one of the following:
- To view the SCORM package within Content, click View Content.
- To import another SCORM package, click Import Another Package.